Bold Red, White and Black Plaid Flannel Frayed Pet Bandana
This flannel is part of our collection representing the beautiful Pacific Northwest. It is named after Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve located in Idaho. These lava fields spread over 618 square miles. The area encompasses three major lava fields. The visitor center is 5,900 feet (1800m) above sea level, while also having one of the large open rift cracks in the world. It's deepest known point is about 800 feet (240m).
- We highly recommend you measuring your pet's neck before purchasing. If you need help selecting a size, feel free to reach out. We would love to help you find the right fit.
X-Small: Fits about 7in. - 10in. neck size
Small: Fits about 9in. - 12in. neck size
Small/Medium: Fits about 12in. - 15in. neck size
Medium: Fits about 14in. - 18in. neck size
Large: Fits about 19in. - 22in. neck size
X-Large: Fits about +22in. neck size (* Need larger, please reach out and we can custom make a size for you.)
* Made from flannel
* The Luminous Pets bandanas are snap-on bandanas. Each bandana contains 3 metal snaps for maximum adjustability for multi-pet households or fluffy furbabies.
* All bandanas are handmade and photographed in a light box, therefore, actual color and design placement may vary.
* Ideally, handwash cool water, and line dry or lay flat. If machine washed, wash on cool in the delicate cycle.
* Please supervise your pets while they are interacting with their product(s), anything can happen.