CUSTOM LISTING - Please read
Please reach out to confirm this listing and fabric before placing an order. Feel free to email, use our contact page or DM us on Instagram @theluminouspets
Spring is finally upon us, at least if you live in the Northern Hemisphere. The sun is shining, rain is sporadic, and there are wild flowers blooming everywhere. We are excited to finally be able to start enjoying the less muddy trails, and hope to have more adventures to come with the family.
* 100% cotton, with a layer of interfacing between
* Features a pocket on either side of the face, near the elastic ear band section to slide a filter in, to increase your protection.
* Please be careful on the types of objects you are using as your filter. Note that many vacuum bags are not ideal to cut up and put near your face, because they have small fragments of fiberglass in their lining.
How to care for your mask?
* Caring for your mask is very important.
* Wash your mask upon returning home. Make sure not to touch the front of your mask while you are taking off your mask.
* The front of the mask is the most contaminated area, and is the barrier that is helping protect you. You should wash (by hand or gentle cycle) and air dry, or sanitize your mask after every use.
*Make sure to change your filter after every use.
* After taking off your mask, wash your hands with soap and warm water.
* We cannot advertise that our products as designed or intended to prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or health condition.
* These masks are not intended or designed for the used of children under 2 years old. Do not put the face mask on any individual that is unable to independently remove the mask. Fabric face coverings should not be placed on young children, individuals who have trouble breathing, or an individual who is unable to remove the mask without assistance.