The birthstone of August, the peridot is also considered to be the stone of compassion. It is said that the peridot is to bring good health, restful sleep and peace to relationships. This bowtie is part of our gemstone collection.
Are you looking for bandanas, check out our cotton and flannel options.
* We highly recommend you measuring your pet's neck before purchasing. If you need help selecting a size, feel free to reach out. We would love to help you find the right fit.
Small with Elastic Neckband: Bowtie width is about 3.5 inches (8.8 cm), we will reach out asking for your pet's neck size
Small with Elastic Loops: Bowtie width is about 3.5" inches (8.8 cm)
Medium: Bowtie width is about 4.75 inches (12 cm)
Large: Bowtie width is about 6 inches (15.2 cm)
* Elastic Loops Style: Bowties come with elastic loops attached to the back of the bowtie. This is an easy way to accessorize your furbaby by allowing you to slide the collar through the elastic loops.
* Elastic Neckband Style: This option is only available for small bowties. This option is functional for all small animals that do not wear a collar. Attached to the back of the bowtie is a single elastic band that loops around the pet's neck. If you select this option, we will reach out to you for your pet's neck size.Our Bowties
* Made from 100% cotton
* Lined with interfacing to keep your pet's bowtie crisp and fluffy.
* All products are handmade and photographed in indirect sunlight, therefore, actual color and design placement may vary.Care Instructions
* Ideally, handwash cool water, and line dry or lay flat. If machine washed, wash on cool in the delicate cycle.Disclaimer
* Please supervise your pets while they are interacting with their product(s), anything can happen
*The collar featured is not included. The collar is from Creative Canine Designs.