Looking for a stylish and bold mask to compliment your outfit? This crimson mask evokes Victorian England with a simple, yet elegant floral design you might have been able to find on an evening dress or lavish furnishings. We also have matching bandanas and bowties for your furry loved ones.
* 100% cotton, with a layer of interfacing between
* Features a pocket on either side of the face, near the elastic ear band section to slide a filter in, to increase your protection.
* Please be careful on the types of objects you are using as your filter. Note that many vacuum bags are not ideal to cut up and put near your face, because they have small fragments of fiberglass in their lining.
How to care for your mask?
* Caring for your mask is very important.
* Wash your mask upon returning home. Make sure not to touch the front of your mask while you are taking off your mask.
* The front of the mask is the most contaminated area, and is the barrier that is helping protect you. You should wash (by hand or gentle cycle) and air dry, or sanitize your mask after every use.
*Make sure to change your filter after every use.
* After taking off your mask, wash your hands with soap and warm water.
* We cannot advertise that our products as designed or intended to prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or health condition.
* These masks are not intended or designed for the used of children under 2 years old. Do not put the face mask on any individual that is unable to independently remove the mask. Fabric face coverings should not be placed on young children, individuals who have trouble breathing, or an individual who is unable to remove the mask without assistance.