Red and Black Plaid Flannel bandana
Featured Models: IG @tailofhillhouse @meekodoingthingz @paws_pdx
This flannel is part of our collection representing the beautiful Pacific Northwest. It is named after Portland, Oregon. The place where people are obsessed with their pets, and any dog or cat walking down the road. It is an hour drive from the mountains, river, and beach, what is not to like?! Also, we live here.
- We highly recommend you measuring your pet's neck before purchasing. If you need help selecting a size, feel free to reach out. We would love to help you find the right fit.
X-Small: Fits about 7in. - 10in. neck size
Small: Fits about 9in. - 12in. neck size
Small/Medium: Fits about 12in. - 15in. neck size
Medium: Fits about 14in. - 18in. neck size
Large: Fits about 19in. - 22in. neck size
X-Large: Fits about +22in. neck size (* Need larger, please reach out and we can custom make a size for you.)
* Made from 100% cotton
* The Luminous Pets bandanas are snap-on bandanas. Each bandana contains 3 metal snaps for maximum adjustability for multi-pet households or fluffy furbabies.
* All bandanas are handmade and photographed in indirect sunlight, therefore, actual color and design placement may vary.
* Ideally, handwash cool water, and line dry or lay flat. If machine washed, wash on cool in the delicate cycle.
* Please supervise your pets while they are interacting with their product(s), anything can happen.