Teal, Green-Blue, and Grey Plaid Flannel Frayed Pet Bandana
**The picture lighting is slightly off in the single picture. Look at the group picture for the most accurate coloration. When photographing this item alone, it did not catch the true teal and greenish shade of color. The bandana has much more teal hues than the blue hues in the single picture.
This flannel is part of our collection representing the beautiful Pacific Northwest. It is named after northwestern most point of the contiguous United States. It is on the tip of the Olympic Peninsula, where the Strait of Juan de Fuca meets the Pacific Ocean, to form dramatic cliffs, large sea stacks and narrow coves. This land is preserved and maintained by the Makah Indian Nation.
Featured Model: @hobieandturbo
- We highly recommend you measuring your pet's neck before purchasing. If you need help selecting a size, feel free to reach out. We would love to help you find the right fit.
X-Small: Fits about 7in. - 10in. neck size
Small: Fits about 9in. - 12in. neck size
Small/Medium: Fits about 12in. - 15in. neck size
Medium: Fits about 14in. - 18in. neck size
Large: Fits about 19in. - 22in. neck size
X-Large: Fits about +22in. neck size (* Need larger, please reach out and we can custom make a size for you.)
* Made from flannel
* The Luminous Pets bandanas are snap-on bandanas. Each bandana contains 3 metal snaps for maximum adjustability for multi-pet households or fluffy furbabies.
* All bandanas are handmade and photographed in a light box, therefore, actual color and design placement may vary.
* Ideally, handwash cool water, and line dry or lay flat. If machine washed, wash on cool in the delicate cycle.
* Please supervise your pets while they are interacting with their product(s), anything can happen.