Black, Rust, and Cream Frayed Flannel Bandana
This flannel pet bandana is part of our collection representing the beautiful Pacific Northwest. It is named after Leavenworth, a small Bavarian styled village in central Washington. It is also known for its extravagant Christmas lighting ceremonies. It also has this terrifying bridge that we once crossed with the dogs that was suspended over rapids.
Check out our whole flannel collection
Featured Model: Jack-Jack from @teamcharacats
- We highly recommend you measuring your pet's neck before purchasing. If you need help selecting a size, feel free to reach out. We would love to help you find the right fit.
X-Small: Fits about 7in. - 10in. neck size
Small: Fits about 9in. - 12in. neck size
Small/Medium: Fits about 12in. - 15in. neck size
Medium: Fits about 14in. - 18in. neck size
Large: Fits about 19in. - 22in. neck size
X-Large: Fits about +22in. neck size (* Need larger, please reach out and we can custom make a size for you.)
* Made from 100% cotton
* The Luminous Pets bandanas are snap-on bandanas. Each bandana contains 3 metal snaps for maximum adjustability for multi-pet households or fluffy furbabies.
* All bandanas are handmade and photographed in indirect sunlight, therefore, actual color and design placement may vary.
* Ideally, handwash cool water, and line dry or lay flat. If machine washed, wash on cool in the delicate cycle.
* Please supervise your pets while they are interacting with their product(s), anything can happen.